Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce another charm-tools release today, this is the 1.8.0
which succeeds 1.7.1 as the latest release of charm-tools. As always, you
can verify the version you are running by executing: `charm version`

# Changes

ca0f40c [Benjamin Saller] fix issue with multiple includes of layer or
interface
951da9c [Benjamin Saller] help tests pass again
3830317 [Benjamin Saller] enable simple metics collections to help
visualize charm ecosystem
1fbb059 [Matt Bruzek] Updating readme with github and removing old info.
4a6bdf7 [Matt Bruzek] Replacing "sould" with "should".
8a236cb [Benjamin Saller] segregate deps by namespace (layer/interface)
cd66b45 [Benjamin Saller] reworked pypi installer (again). This does more
complex path mapping but properly gets /bin/* scripts and such
8aea18e [Benjamin Saller] attempt to clean up deprecation warning, make
delete_path safer
6fbb036 [Benjamin Saller] finish rename
a30876a [Benjamin Saller] rename composer to build
566b1e9 [Cory Johns] Move LPGitFetcher upstream and add missing rename
(fixes #14)
2a99239 [Cory Johns] Handle empty metadata.yaml (fixes #15)
bf563b9 [Marco Ceppi] Remove py3 testing
4d48eab [Marco Ceppi] Remove need to download deps from bzr archive
343555d [Marco Ceppi] Add support for travis ci
024852e [Marco Ceppi] Ignore pyc files
67983c4 [Marco Ceppi] converted bzrignore to gitignore

In this release compose, generate, and refresh were renamed to 'build' and
composer.yaml was renamed to layer.yaml. While we will maintain backwards
compat until 2.0, using these outdated terminologies will lead to problems
in the future.

# Install
Charm Tools is available to users either via the juju/stable PPA, Homebrew,
or pip

## PPA

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/stable
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install charm-tools

## Homebrew

    brew install charm-tools

## PIP

    pip install -U charm-tools

# Summary

We have completed our move to github, all issues and pull requests should
be made against https://github.com/juju/charm-tools going forward.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi