Hi all,

I am trying to get startet with juju and VMWare vSphere 6.0 for a private Cloud
scenario.
The ‘juju bootstrap’ command fails with following output:

Bootstrap failed, cleaning up the environment.
ERROR there was an issue examining the environment: failed to create new
client: XML syntax error on line 1: illegal character code U+001F

Just to ensure the vSphere API is accessible and my credentials are working,
I’ve downloaded VMWare’s go client from https://github.com/vmware/govmomi.
Running this client with same settings as in ~/.juju/environment.yml for host,
user and password runs fine.

So my question would be if the (experimental?) support of vSphere in juju works
with vSphere v6.0 and how can further debugging options be enabled?

Many thanks in advance,
Michael