Hi,

I'm relatively new to the juju ecosystem. I've built a test/POC openstack
setup using juju charms. Ceph is used as the backend-storage system for the
deployment. Since the production deployment of this system has to meet some
external requirements (particular CRUSH settings, recovery times etc) I'll
have to tune ceph settings a bit.

The charm itself doesn't seem to have a section to add that information
(some other charms do have that ability). What's the best way of doing it?

In general case, I've realised that sometimes it would be useful to have
ability to run some actions after juju has finished its configuration to
fine-tune it to particular requirements (without losing the advantages of
using juju for all the dependencies). Is it possible to do something like
that without building my own charms?

kind regards
Pshem