Okay, but I've added the LXD daily/stable PPA which installed `go version
go1.5.1 linux/amd64`. My question is, are the LXD features locked to an
Ubuntu release or is it dependent on checking platform ability at run time?
My point being, I have a trusty machine which has a more recent version of
golang and the latest stable LXD software installed. If Juju won't work
simply because it's trusty then I need to file a bug before 1.26.0 lands.

Marco

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 11:04 AM Aaron Bentley <aaron.bent...@canonical.com>