Hi all,

if I create a charm for my webapp, should it already install the webserver
or should it only provide a interface as subordinate for e.g. the apache2
charm? In the first case, each webapp must be run in separate containers as
a minimum.. But I think scaling up is much easier, because it provides the
server. What do you think?

Another unclear point for me. If I use the apache2 charm with
apache2-reverseproxy subordinate to proxy different webapps (everyone in
it's own LXC container) on the same host, is it easy to remove the
reverseproxy subordinate charm to deactivate the webapp easily?

Best regards
Patrik