Hello everyone!

With layers now becoming the defacto form for charming we found it
pertinent to also update the Developer documentation to reflect this shift.
A large portion of that work has been completed (!!!) but it's not quite
done yet.

Some of you may have seen these docs in one form or another but I'd like to
invite the community at large to help review the new docs to find any
issues with their structure and flow as well as provide feedback for ways
to improve or items we are missing. We're aware of a few major holes still
that we're working on plugging and any help would be great.

The docs are now in the devel branch on the website
https://jujucharms.com/docs/devel/developer-getting-started any issues
found can be logged here https://github.com/juju/docs/issues and pull
requests are welcome! Our goal is to have these docs completed come Juju
2.0 release to usher in the new juju hotness!

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi