Dropped the list accidentally on my reply.  Also, meant to note that you
only need to use charm-build (hyphenated) until the new top-level charm
command is available.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cory Johns <cory.jo...@canonical.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: Charm build doesn't update interface layers
To: Merlijn Sebrechts <merlijn.sebrec...@gmail.com>

Merlijn,

There is an existing issue (https://github.com/juju/charm-tools/issues/92)
for this, which has already been resolved but the new version of
charm-tools hasn't been released yet since it includes some changes to work
with the new charm command (that will include `charm publish`).

If you're comfortable running charm-tools from master, it works, but you
have to use `charm-build` instead of `charm build`.

Also, charm-helpers is not the right repo to file the bug against.  ;)