If the subnets have logical differences, then they should be in different
spaces.

Examples for and against:
1) 2 network switches, one is 1GB for admin traffic, other is 10GB for
storage traffic, these should be different spaces
2) 2 racks, each configured identically. each rack has 2 switches as
described in (1). You would want to put the 2 subnets from the admin on
each rack into the same space, and the 2 switches for the data traffic in
another space.

I can see that you have 10.0.[20-29].0/24 configured, but I have no idea
how you're planning on carving out those subnets. It may be that they are
intended to all be identical (one space), or it may be that they are to be
carved into different types of traffic (each type of traffic would then be
a different space).

Spaces are a grouping mechanism. All subnets in a spaces are considered
logically similar.

John
=:->