The rename works if you haven't removed `lxc1` which removes the original
`lxcbr0`. If you have you will need to correctly configure another bridge
as the new `lxcbr0` that is created has the same configuration as `lxdbr0`
if you configured an `lxdbr0`... For me this led to two bridges with the
same address info, which didn't work out so slick.

Also, you need to `systemctl stop lxd-bridge.service && systemctl restart
lxd.service` in the correct order.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Andrew McDermott <
andrew.mcderm...@canonical.com> wrote:

> I think you'll need to `service lxd-bridge restart' in either case.
>
> On 6 April 2016 at 22:18, Horacio Duran <horacio.du...@canonical.com>
> wrote:
>
>> yes, that workaround works, also you can change /etc/default/lxd-bridge
>> and restart the lxd-bridge service.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Casey Marshall <
>> casey.marsh...@canonical.com> wrote:

>>> If you `dpkg-reconfigure lxd` and name the bridge "lxcbr0", does this
>>> work for beta3? I've been able to bootstrap with latest LXD and current
>>> Juju master (beta4) by configuring LXD this way.

>>> --
>>>

>> --

> Andrew McDermott <andrew.mcderm...@canonical.com>
> Juju Core Sapphire team <http://juju.ubuntu.com>