I'm curious if we've looked into throttling to improve things. I've done
some parallel testing in the past, and I've seen a few times where just
adding units sequentially was actually faster than parallel because of
contention.

I wonder if we might want to introduce some sort of rate limiting across
containers, so when you change something you don't have all 10 containers
wake up at the same time and try to apply that change. Though figuring out
a reasonable number that doesn't slow down results when you have enough
hardware can be tricky.

John
=:->