I don't think this needs to be scoped to just proprietary charms. It can be
better scoped to:

Any software which requires acceptance of a license or EULA has to have
that as a term on the charm
Any software which installs components from outside of a distributions
archive needs to represent that as a resource

There are free software that require a EULA and free software not readily
distributed and consumable in an off-line environment where you only have a
mirror of that distros archive.

Marco