Hi everyone,

A few months ago we had a thread on features people would like to see
in 2.2. I'd like to bring some attention to this feature bug from back
in the day, support for AWS spot instances:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/945862

Our big data community has been doing a fantastic job submitting
bundles and charms into the store as our support for (and from!) ASF
software has been growing tremendously. It would quite cool if we
could not only give them ease of use, but save them some cash too.

GCE now also has what they call "preemptible VM instances", which
might be interesting to support:
https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/instances/preemptible#what_is_a_preemptible_instance

Thanks for your consideration!

--