Hi Merlijn,

That's a great question.  It is something that we've followed.  Take note
that the headline in the OpenStack Apps Catalog is:
*"The OpenStack Application Catalog will help you make applications
available on your cloud."*

But, I think it should more accurately state:
*"The OpenStack Application Catalog will help you make applications
available on **OpenStack clouds**."  (full stop)*

Juju Charms make applications available on all/most major public clouds AND
OpenStack clouds ... and on bare metal, and in containers on your dev
laptop, and who knows what next.

Write one charm, deploy and manage an application in a whole load [1] of
places. :)

[1] https://jujucharms.com/docs/devel/clouds

Cheers,

Ryan