Hi everyone,

This morning myself, Nick Veitch, and Matthew Helmke scrubbed through
our existing content on Ask Ubuntu. We've updated a large swath of
exsiting content to reflect the changes in documentation, which if you
haven't noticed, now defaults to Juju 2.0:
https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/getting-started

We've still got a good number of questions that need actioning on:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/juju?sort=unanswered

So if you can please answer and vote on questions. We'll continue to
hit these hard over the course of the next week so that when people
google for things they'll end up in the right spot. Cheers!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.