A few months ago, Gregory announced the crashdump plugin to the list. [1]
 It's a great tool for debugging charm failures, so we decided to integrate
it into Matrix [2] and the bundle for doing charm & bundle CI, cwr-ci [3].
We also plan to integrate it into bundletester, so that all of our testing
tools can provide a rich set of data to diagnose any test failures.  This
gives us a standard mechanism for collecting debugging information from a
Juju deployment.

Because it is now being depended on by several other tools, it made sense
to break it out from the juju-plugins experimental repo [4] and give it a
repo of its own.  So, you can now find juju-crashdump at:

    https://github.com/juju/juju-crashdump

We're continuing to improve it, and feedback, bugs, contributions, etc. are
all welcome.

[1]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2016-November/008115.html
[2]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2016-November/008108.html
[3]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2016-December/008312.html