PS: The in-page links in your README don't work in the charm store because
of this bug: https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/issues/2650
If you want' add a :+1: to that bug so they know I'm not the only one using
such links ;)

PPS: I saw *"By using the Elastisys CharmScaler, you agree to its license
and privacy statement."* at the bottom of your readme. You might want to
look at the "terms" feature. https://jujucharms.com/docs/2.1/developer-terms