I'm trying to understand why config-changed is being triggered on my units
when I'm not changing application config settings.

>From doc/charms-in-action.txt:

"The `config-changed` hook always runs once immediately after the install
hook,
and likewise after the upgrade-charm hook. It also runs whenever the service
configuration changes, and when recovering from transient unit agent
errors."

Why does config-changed run when recovering from transient unit agent
errors?

Is there anything in the logs I can use to identify recovery from transient
unit agent errors as being the cause of the config-changed hook running?

Thanks,
Jason