Hello folks

I know this comes up from time to time, and finding the right balance is
hard, but this just seems broken to me:

In the charm store I have a charm called gitlab-server and a bundle called
gitlab-ssl neither are promulgated I appreciate. I also understand that
you're trying to offer recommended apps other non recommended, but surely
it makes sense to do a wildcard search for stuff rather than hiding
everything other than the recommended charm? so at least users looking up
gitlab or whatever would get in affect gitlab* ?

Of course getting them recommended is also something you guys want to
happen and something a lot of the community charms are working towards, but
this seems unnecessarily restrictive.

--
Tom Barber
CTO Spicule LTD