Thank you Rick. You pointed me to the right direction.

Whichever node that was created via Juju will have the SSH credential from Juju's machine, not Maas'. One can use the plain $ ssh ubuntu@node-ip to access.

Btw, there is no need to remove the SSH key in MAAS, which is still useful when you provision node directly from MAAS alone (without juju's knowledge).