+1

On 06/15/2017 10:47 PM, Andrew Wilkins wrote:
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 1:36 AM John Meinel <j...@arbash-meinel.com <mailto:j...@arbash-meinel.com>> wrote:

    "juju show-machine 10" is likely to tell you why we are failing to
    provision the machine.

    My guess is that we acctually need the alias to be
    "juju/centos7/amd64" for Juju to recognize that it is the
    container image we want to be starting.

Also, the centos7 image from linuxcontainers.org <http://linuxcontainers.org> is not suitable for Juju to use. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1495978/comments/21.

(We really need to publish the image, so people don't have to do this.)

    John
    =:->

    On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Daniel Bidwell