Hi Patrizio,

Thanks for reaching out. There is a list of more recent charms based on Big
Top here: https://jujucharms.com/q/bigtop?type=charm
The current strategy is to focus on big top, so products from Hortonworks
are no longer supported as you could notice.

The team to track is here : https://jujucharms.com/u/bigdata-charmers/

In addition, there are 2 community teams actively involved in Big Data
solutions via Juju, who can help for big data solutions:
* http://spicule.co.uk/ (on IRC reach out to MagicalTrout)
* http://tengu.intec.ugent.be/v1/ (reach out to merlijn.sebrec...@gmail.com)

Best,
Sam