Hi NAZ,

Like Andrew already pointed out, you can issue `juju deploy your-char --to 9` to run your charms.

Then on the juju CLI side, use `juju debug-log` to get a running debug log. Whatever the charm error is, you should see it flashing across the screen. Also, hooks and states will be run in multiple attempts, so you should see error repeated, then you can Ctrl-c to stop the log and look at the stack trace there.

Since `install` hook is the first to run, it's actually pretty easy to debug because of less noise at that point. If possible, debug charm at a time instead of using a bundle, which will kick off multiple charms and can create a lot of noise in the log.