Thanks Dmitrii.

This is... not exactly an ideal in my case. The bundle file is a static, and charms are built by a CI. So I would rather have a cleaner way to decouple the two. In other words, CI can have a /dist somewhere it feels so, and bundle only needs know the charms are local, and using sth like the OS environment variable (or a Juju config of some kind?) to link the two.

Another question then, I know $JUJU_REPOSITORY is still used in `charm build` to indicate where the built charms will be. Reading the note, does it mean it is not used there either? But in Juju version 2.0.2-xenial-amd64 it still is.