Hi Akshat,

Juju controller does not support multiple cloud/provider. It's like a switch board, juju can only talk to one controller at a time.

However, I do think there are use case of supporting multiple clouds with one orchestrator. I'm not sure whether juju team has sth like that on its roadmap, or maybe using some other tools for the purpose?