Hi,

Could you please try
   juju agree spiculecharms/pdi-terms/1

This is these are the terms that require agreement in order to deploy
cs:~spiculecharms/pentaho-data-integration-45.
To get a list of terms i used:
   curl
"https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/~spiculecharms/pentaho-data-integration-45/meta/any?include=id&include=terms";

Best regards,
    Ales Stimec

PS: fyi: the terms service issues short-lived macaroons (auth tokens) that are
valid for 5 minutes…