Junaid and James,

Thanks for the response. Here are the logs.

Nova-Cloud-Controller

$ cat /var/log/nova/nova-scheduler.log |
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/TQjDSXQSDt/

$ cat /var/log/nova/nova-conductor.log |
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/68TcmMCr82/

$ sudo cat /var/log/nova/nova-api-os-compute.log |
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5xWpXbD5PC/

Neutron-Gateway

$ sudo cat /var/log/neutron/neutron-metadata-agent.log  |
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/MW3qkQqntJ/

$ sudo cat /var/log/neutron/neutron-openvswitch-agent.log |
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/qz3vfzG9b9/

Neutron-api

$ sudo cat /var/log/neutron/neutron-server.log |
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/sCCNw4bXtW/

Thanks,

James