Hey folks, I'd like continue a discussion about LXD containers and
constraints from last year (
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju-dev/2017-January/006269.html).

The use case of limiting/capping the resources (such as cores and memory)
of LXD containers deployed by Juju is still not covered today. Now, I
understand that using regular constraints would conflict with the current
Juju concept of constraints meaning the minimums. However, I'd really like
to get some more eyes on how to extend the current constraints or create a
new syntax. Managing resources is rather essential when colocating
different services with different footprints on hosts.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1582105

Cheers
--
Sandor Zeestraten