I have a vmware server that I am using as the target for deploying vms
with juju.  I have a set of vms that need multiple nics on different
vlans/vmware networks.  I want the vm to be on the primary network, but
also have nics for 4 other secondary networks.

Once the vm is deployed, vmware considers it locked and will not let me
add additional nics.  Is there a way to unlock it?  Or is there a way
to deploy the vm with the nics installed from the start?

I didn't see anything in the online docs about adding additional
networks to the constraints clause of the deploy.  If this feature is
not available at this time, could it be considered for the future?
--
Daniel Bidwell <drbidw...@gmail.com>