Thanks for the suggestion Ismael. Yeah, I originally came from the RStudio
world, so I was mirroring ctrl+enter from that world and personally have
never used ctrl+enter in sublime (really, the most useful command?!).

But yeah, I've though several times we should probably try to match the
notebook a little better on this. If you open an issue above I can post
progress on this.