Don't do it. It's not good data visualization practice, and is explicitly
and intentionally not supported in most grammar of graphics
implementations. See, for one recent post I have handy:
http://junkcharts.typepad.com/junk_charts/2014/02/a-message-worth-repeating.html

Two good alternatives are to stack/facet the graphs, one on top of each
other, or to normalize the Y values so that they're proportions of their
initial values. The latter's pretty common in financial plots, where Y=100
for X=min(X) for all series, so they start at the same point and then
diverge.