Hey Jason,

This is a known issue and is supposed to be fixed on master Sublime-IJulia.
I'm not sure if you have the latest or not, but one way ot make sure is to
remove and reinstall the package within sublime (ctrl+shift+p, type "remove
package", select "IJulia", ctrl+shift+p, type "install package", then
"IJulia").

If it still doesn't seem to work, then it looks like my recent fix didn't
cover enough cases, feel free to open an issue here:
https://github.com/karbarcca/Sublime-IJulia/issues?state=open

Cheers,

-Jacob