The documentation is a bit different for the 'latest' version of julia, as
compared to version 0.2. I have a few questions/remarks about it.

In the main page <http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/> of the latest
version, I don't see the entry "available packages". Or did I miss
something?
I can access the list of available packages by clicking on the package
entry in the submenu Manual then by clicking on a link "available packages"
in the first paragraph. I then get to the desired
page<http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/packages/packagelist/#available-packages>but
 the left bar does not show the list of the packages as in 0.2. It shows
instead the menu of the manual.

The left part of the main document
page<http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/>containing the table of contents is
greyed,almost washed out, and I find it
quite hard to read. Is there a reason why is it so? Or is it some problem
with my browser (firefox)?

Overall I find it slightly harder to navigate than the previous version
(more clicks needed to reach the content, weird mix of fonts where there
was previously one consistent choice across a page, see e.g. the
introduction,
latest<http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/manual/introduction/>and
0.2 <http://docs.julialang.org/en/release-0.2/manual/introduction/>). Maybe
this is just a question of time before I get acquainted with the new
layout. Cheers