Thanks Stu! Just voted, but my only gripe is that if I vote to have it on a
weeknight, it seems to imply I won't make it on a weekend (and vice versa).
I just ask that you consider the voters who are open to both weeknights and
weekends depending on the circumstances when tallying up all the votes.

If the people want the hack nights, we should really try to advertise it as
much as possible. Even Hackerspaces (like Sudo Room) seem quite interested
in Julia. But we'll talk about that when the meetup group tallies up enough
votes.