Hey Andre,

Unfortunately there's nothing currently that would make this very easy. I'm
actually in the middle of a big rewrite of the Datetime.jl package that
will, among other things, include the possibility of handling something
like this, but it's at least a few weeks away of anything practical in this
case. Sorry to not be more help!

You may consider truncating to millisecond precision, or another option
would be to look into calling numpy through Pycall, which supports
microsecond precision (so it seems from their docs).

Numpy: http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/arrays.datetime.html
PyCall: https://github.com/stevengj/PyCall.jl

-Jacob