I just hooked this up for ODE.jl - it was really easy! =) The single thing
I had to "struggle" with (and it only took a couple of minutes to figure
out) was how to get the repo to show up at Coveralls.io, since I'm not the
owner (the JuliaLang organization is) and I wasn't on the public listing of
organization members. The third entry in their troubleshooting guide fixed
it for me: https://coveralls.io/docs/troubleshooting

After that, it was just plain easy to get everything in place, and I've
instantly identified a couple of scenarios we should test for correct
behavior, but don't. Great work indeed, Iain!

// Tomas