Sure, Mike.  But the idea is to have this for all iterator objects
intrinsically rather than defining it for each function that returns an
iterator.

There is likely a way to do this automagically for all iterators, but my
julia-fu isn't strong enough that it jumped out at me when I looked over
some source in base/.  I expect it's simple, but I don't have time to
figure it out today.

Cameron