I don't have too much experience in NLP, I am a corpus linguist, so
CorpusTools is mainly aimed at doing corpus linguistics things
(collocations, collostructions, concordances, etc.). I did see your
TextAnalysis library but didn't like some of its aspects (not being able to
work with files without loading them which is a must for large corpora).
But I guess both could be integrated with some work.