Hey all,

I've released the latest version of the Julia environment
<https://github.com/one-more-minute/Jupiter-LT> I'm building. There are a
whole bunch of improvements but the main ones are:

   - Support for latex completions (\alpha etc.)
   - Support for graphics including Gadfly and Images.jl (though until my
   patch is released you'll need to Pkg.checkout("Gadfly") to get
   interactivity)
   - Rewritten and improved autocomplete system, which now completes
   package names in Pkg functions and paths in include statements, and can be
   extended to support anything else
   - Support for accessing methods and docs both while on a function and
   within its parentheses
   - Auto-detection of the module you're working in
   - Links and highlighted lines for error messages
   - Semantic highlighting in the "june night" theme
   - Highlighting support for string interpolation
   - Full support for unicode
   - More documentation
   - Tabs are restored after restarting, like Sublime
   - Several new and improved rough edges

I also want to shout out to all the people who have tried this out so far,
given feedback, and/or sent me PRs – every bit of enthusiasm really makes a
big difference, so thank you.

– Mike