Such questions are usually easiest to answer for the developer of a
package, and the best way to reach him/her is to open an issue with the
package. Most other readers of julia-users will probably not spend time to
investigate possible feature requests (or documentation issues) before the
developer has had a chance to comment on the issue.

Please file an issue at the repository, and comment here again if you don't
get a useful response from @Lytol within a reasonable time.

Ivar