Interesting question. I obviously didn't evaluate that as part of the blog
post, but it seems like it could be possible. The one hiccup could be that
Seaborn seems to be a wrapper around matplotlib, so that Seaborn code can
be used interchangeably with matplotlib within Python. Not knowing how
PyPlot.jl works, if you were to import Seaborn using PyCall, maybe they all
would communicate to the same backend and work?