Hi everyone

I was wondering (since it seems that we are allowed to use array fields
inside immutable types) if there are problems or any loose on the benefits
of using immutable types if I do one of the following:

   1. Have an array field that is going to maintain its size but not the
   values of its entries once the immutable is instantiated.
   2. Have an array field of variable size.
   3. Have an array field that will be unchanged.

I can't think of more scenarios for now, but I am curious of what could
happen in general by using arrays as fields of immutables. May be I
shouldn't be doing it at all. Does anybody know?