Hi Sebastien,

some collaboration down the line would make sense.  Thus far, I haven't
been working on a unified framework like Dynare, but rather trying to
develop a set of solution tools that give people flexibility over how they
solve their problems.  Will you be at either of the SNDE or CEF conferences
next year?

Feel free to contact me directly, outside of this forum.

Cheers,

Richard