Also, the links to source code don't work (I think) because I'm working on
a branch. They should work once I merge to master.

The only issue I found with Mkdocs was with syntax highlighting. Just a bit
of googling, though. I had to use the codehighlight extension that uses
Pygments. I also needed to add a css file. See the mkdocs.yml file.