That's https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/9445

> It might be more obvious that (Float64, Int)[2] is ambiguous.
Looks like the ambiguity is only partial, as the posted code is more
like (Float64, Int)[(2, 2)], which does not work when indexing a tuple.
The parse doesn't know that, but maybe it could be made to detect this
special case (indexing tuple with tuple).

Regards