The Juno forum isn't dead but is is unfortunately a bit slow, which
basically comes down to the fact that there are far fewer people who know a
lot about its internals (and most of them have other commitments, at least
for the very near future). I try to respond to everything within a few
days, or at least once a week - I've probably left it a bit longer than I
should recently but I'm looking over the backlog now.