Hi all,

Alex: I'm not around on those dates, but you should definitely go ahead and
meet up there!

I was thinking of probably using Meet-up to try to organise a Users Group
meeting. Does anyone know of any other site which offers similar
functionality? (for free??)

I'm particularly interested in meeting existing users to hear how they use
the language. With every new programming language you learn there are a
bunch of bad habits you initially develop in your programming. I'm hoping
to use this interaction to remove them from my Julia coding. Also, I'd like
exposure to the wider Julia Libraries which I don't encounter in my daily
work.

David.