I think while a Java Null and Nullable Null are different, asking the
question "isnull" is  a similar enough concept to deserve the same
function. The Base/Nullable method is isnull(::Nullable), while the
JavaCall method is isnull(::JavaObject{T}) .. which is the way it should
be, afaics. It's only my wish to write a package that works accross 0.3 and
0.4 that introduces the problem.