If I understand your question correctly, the simplest way to do this is to
create a closure via an anonymous function.

function myRealFunc(x::Vector, grad::Vector, param1, param2)
   #do something with x, param1 and param2
end

function optimise(param1, param2)
       opt = Opt(:LD_MMA, 2)
       min_objective!(opt, (x,y)->myRealFunc(x, y, param1, param2)
end