Both times are fine with me, I just need to change the reservation if we go
with that.

By my count, from the thread above the following people are probably coming:
Viral Shah
Simon Danisch
Felix Schueler
David Higgins
Felix Jung? ("wow, cool stuff" :) )
Fabian Gans?? (Jena)
One other person contacted me off-list to say they'll come if some travel
arrangements work out.

The first four are ok with an earlier meeting time. I imagine it's getting
late for Fabian to arrange a train from Jena, but 5pm would certainly work
better for him.

So, any objections to changing from 7pm to 5pm? (ie. who's lurking out
there and hasn't replied yet but was hoping to come?)

David.