+1 John... everyone back to work!  The core julia developers deserve a big
pat on the back for the *incredible* attention to detail and thoughtfulness
that has gone into designing the language.  I've developed in a lot of
scientific and non-scientific languages, and julia constantly makes me
smile how they take the best features of every language I've ever coded in,
and put them together seamlessly.  No language is perfect, but you guys are
trying.  Thank you for all your hard work!